|Name:||Insulating Glass Production Line||Max.glass size:||2500*3500mm|
|Min.glass size:||450*280mm||Glass washing speed:||2-10m/min|
|Glass thickness:||3-12mm||Insulating glass thickness:||40mm|
glass processing machines,
double glazing production
Vertical Insulating Glass Production Line with gas
* There are seven parts in the Vertical Insulating Glass Production Line , include Washing section,Checking glass and installing frame section, Four Transfer sections,Pressing & Gas filling machine.
* Washing machine - 02
* Checking glass and installing frame section - 04
* Transfer sections - 01/ 03/ 05/ 07
* Pressing & Gas filling machine - 06
1,Glass washing machine
Glass washing machine have Linkage setting, Glass washing machine can automatically recognize the glass thickness, the air knife moves forward and backward to adjust the distance so that the relative distance between the air knife and the glass is constant.
*Glass washing machine have 6 pieces of soft brushes, 0.1mm
*Glass washing machine adopt Europe's advanced anti-noise system, below 90 decibels
* Glass washing machine haveWater filter device
* Glass washing machine have Water heating system
* Glass washing machineUsing 304 stainless steel materials
2,Check glass & install frame section
In this part ,the machine Using LED lights to check the glass if it is washed clearly, if there is any stains and water stains, the sensor will alarm.
It is used to help workers install spacer frame on glass.
3,Pressing & filling argon gas
The Pressing part in the Vertical Insulating Glass Production Line have Special adjustable points to keep the back plate straight all the time. It can guarantee that the pressing board will remain straight all the time after used 10 or 20 years.
|Glass thickness||3-15mm / 19mm|
|Insulating glass thickness||50mm / 60mm|
|Glass washing speed||2-10m/min|
|Glass conveyor speed||45m/min|
|Washing brushes||3 pairs|
|Water supply||Water consumption:0.5t/h conductivity:40μs/cm|
|Air supply||Flow: 0.8m/min|
|Total power||3P 380V 50HZ 40KW|
Contact Person: Danny