Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Customer's Request||Function:||Gas Filling|
|Usage:||Double Glass Processing||Type:||Semi Automatic|
|Power:||0.1KW||Scope Of Supply:||Window|
Main technical parameter
|Power supply||220V 50Hz|
Here is some argon gas knowledge, in your double glass units, any necessary to inflate or not ?
· Thermal conductivity of inert gas is lower than air. For example, argon has a thermal conductivity 67% than that of air or in other words, its thermal conductivity is approximately 30% lower than that of air. The lower the thermal conductivity, the better is the thermal insulation efficiency. Reduction of heat loss through the insulated glass results in an overall increase in energy efficiency of the window.
· U-values and R-values are significantly improved. For example, U value of single clear glass is 5.4 and ordinary double glazing is 2.6 and argon gas filled insulated glass is further reduced to 1.6. Inert gas filled double glazing is significantly energy save.
· Selected inert gas remarkably improves noise insulation.
· Argon filled double glazing unit reduces air convection within the sealed air space. It increases dimensional stability. The two glass panes are not distorted irrespective of changes of climate, atmospheric pressure, season and altitude, etc.
· Inert gas helps pressure balance between interior and exterior pressures of double glazing.
· Inert gas is almost free of moisture. Even if desiccant or sealing goes wrong, the gas would not get humid. No condensation or dew would occur with inert gas.
· If environmental humidity is high, it is recommended not to assemble insulated glass if inert gas is not employed for air moisture is high. Desiccant may not be able to dry the air thoroughly. With inert gas, insulated glass could be assembled under any humidity environment all the year around.
· If same thermal and phonic insulations properties are required, inner space is thinner with inert gas than that with ordinary air. Inner space thickness may be further reduced with selected inert gas. This reduces IGU and framework materials, production and installation costs.
· If insulated glass is solar control or low-e glass with coating film.