|Voltage:||380V 50Hz 3P (Optional)||Condition:||New Machine|
|Total Length:||23.5 Meters||After-sales Service Provided:||24 Hours Reply|
|Application:||Making Double Glazing Glass||Product Name:||Insulating Glass Processing Line|
double glazing manufacturing equipment,
glass production machinery
High Concentration Argon Gas Double Glazing Glass Processing Line With Filling Gas Automatically
What is the insulating glass processing line ?
The Insulating Glass Processing Line is a kind of glass deep processing equipment, which is mainly used to process and make double glazing glass. After the original glass piece is cut, it enters the double glazing glass production line. Mainly through cleaning, drying, making spacer frame, filling desiccant, first sealing (applying butyl rubber),check, place frame, pressing, second sealing (polysulfide glue or silicone glue).
What is the process of the double glazing glass processing line ?
The processed products are of high quality and fast processing speed.The insulating glass production line mainly consists of those sections:
01 transfer section;
02 washing machine;
03 discharge section;
04 inspection and installation section;
05 transfer section;
06 pressing and filling section;
07 discharge section.
The washing box is made of stainless steel, and the transfer roller is acid and alkali resistant rubber roller; the glass cleaning can be easily observed at any time through the perspex window; the feeding section and the cleaning and drying section are driven by manual stepless speed regulation motor, and the glass runs smoothly at the best speed. In the drying section, the glass surface can be dried by using a large wind force inclined blade. The inspection section is equipped with light tube, which can clearly check the cleaning quality of glass; the closing section is equipped with glass positioning and aluminum frame positioning device, which can complete the functions of glass positioning and aluminum frame positioning. The glass is supported and transmitted by the conveying rubber roller. The conveying roller is driven by the motor (roller section motor) through the frequency converter and the chain wheel. The glass enters this section at a low speed from the cleaning and drying section. After passing the inspection, it accelerates to the next working section to improve the working efficiency. The frequency converter controls the operating speed of this section of the speed regulating motor, and the photoelectric switch controls the glass to enter the next working section.
The cleaning water system of the insulating glass production line is a circulating system, and the water tank is equipped with a constant temperature water heating device, and the water temperature can be automatically maintained in a reasonable range.
The details of the insulating glass processing machine:
• 01 transfer section
Coating detection mechanism, automatic detection of offline Low-e film
• 02 washing machine
• Using 6 pieces of soft brushes with 0.1mm soft hair, can wash low-e glass
• Pre-washing (Optional)
• New air knife uses aluminum profile (Duckbill Air Knife), the size of the air outlet is adjusted by the aluminum profile duck beak. This can reduce the number of adjusting screws, ensure that each screw is not loose, and avoid the resonance of the air knife.
• The air knife can automatically adjust the width of the air knife according to the thickness
• The operation box with washing speed display, can accurately display washing speed (8-10m)
• Water tank automatic temperature control, water replenishing system
• European silencer system
• Stainless steel material
• 03 discharge section
• Storage glass
• 04 inspection and installation section
The new structure of this section is changed to an inline beam lifting structure (double beam). It is easy to inspect and wipe the glass
• 05 transfer section
• Automatic measurement of glass thickness. It can be used according to actual needs when working.
• 06 pressing and filling section
• Ultra-long (2500mm*3500mm) insulating glass can be compressed twice
• Adopts conveyor belt to transfer glass, uses servo motor to press glass
• The pressing plate can be opened for easy maintenance
• Pressing board with adjustable structure to guarantee long-lasting service life
• Automatically fill argon gas with significant sealing effect, higher argon content
• Set zones to fill different size of glass with follow-up sealing method reduces argon loss
• Can set gas value and show the process of filling gas on the touch screen
• Fast reacting sensor for permanent control of gas filling process
• Gas concentration can reach more than 90%
• No need to drill holes on the spacer frame
• Standard gas is Argon gas
• 07 discharge section
• Storage glass
• Can be connected to sealing machine
Technical data :
|Max. glass size||2500mm*3500mm|
|Max glass size for filling gas||2500mm*3200mm|
|Min. glass size||280mm*450mm|
|Insulating glass thickness||60mm|
|Glass washing speed||2-10m/min|
|Glass conveyor speed||45m/min|
|Washing brushes||3 pairs of soft brushes with 0.1mm hair|
|Water supply||Water consumption:0.5t/h conductivity:40μs/cm|
|Air supply||Flow: 0.8m/min|
|Total power||3P 380V 50HZ 40KW|
Contact Person: Hermione
Tel: 0086 18353163986