|Name:||Efficient Double-layer Glass Processing Machine Cleaning And Drying Machine Production Line||Voltage:||380V,50HZ Or Customized|
|Washing Speed:||2-10m/min||Washing Glass Thickness:||3-15mm|
insulating glass line,
glass processing machines
IGU DGU Online gas filling Insulating glass machine production line
|Power Supply||380V,50HZ or customized|
|Total Power||40 KW|
|Max. working speed||45m/min|
|Max. Glass size|
|Washing glass thickness||3-15mm|
|Max. Insulating glass thickness||50mm|
1. Transfer wheels VS air-floating technology
The front and back transfer wheel are all moved, all actively transferred. It can guarantee the big and thick glass pass through smoothly.
The new air – floating technology uses air to support glass and transfer glass. When glass is washed clearly from the washing machine, using air to transport the glass, it won't be contaminated. Ensure that the produced insulating glass is of the highest quality.
2.There is the Low-e glass sensor in the washing machine
This sensor is installed before washing machine. It can automatically recognize Low-e glass surface fast and precisely, preventing the glass from dropping Low-e surface.
3.The washing machine uses 304 stainless steel materialsThe whole washing and drying section adopt 304 stainless steel materials, including the plate and interior spare parts.
1. Lightly place the insulating glass production line in the installation position and correctly place the sequence of the various sections of the production line.
2. Level the fuselage. Adjust the height of the leveling bolts on the base of the machine so that the supporting surfaces of the conveyor roller and the supporting nylon wheel are of equal height. The back-to-wheel on the slant is coplanar, and the sections are relatively parallel, and then lock the nut.
3. Fasten the parts to be connected between the sections, and connect the drive chain from the feeding section to the cleaning and drying section. Correctly place the fan and water tank, and connect the air pipe and water pipe according to the water and air system diagrams.
4. Comprehensively check whether all fasteners of the machine are loose due to transportation vibration and tighten one by one (especially whether the connection of each terminal is loose).
5. The grounding wire shall be a soft copper core yellow-green insulated wire with a cross-sectional area of not less than 4 square millimeters, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 4 ohms.
6. Connect the air source and check whether the pipeline is smooth and damaged. The pressure of the air source requires 0.6 ～ 0.8Mpa.
7. Turn on the power and test whether the rotation direction of each motor is correct, and whether each section of transmission sprocket is flexible and stable.
8. The whole machine is clean and the working area is organized.
Contact Person: Ida